Friday 17 April 2009

Technology . . .

One of the objects of technology that a used more often . . . not the more useful an important, but the one I really appreciate in very specifics moments of the day, it's my mp3 player. I usually used when I’m ridding my bike or in the bus. I remember when I was like in 6 grade and I have a walkman, then I’ve got a cd player an after that I got an mp3 player. I had always like music, so I always want the possibility to ear it where ever I want and whatever I want. In the past I used to do compilation of music on cassettes and cd's, it was a lot of waste of money and time, now it’s very easy to get new music from the internet and put it in the mp3 player. These new technologies that can storage a big mass of media and transferred in a short time are evolving at every moment and the changes that this technologies did to the perception and appreciation to the music are enormous. In the past it was very difficult to ear new music every day and listened whenever you wanted, you usually listen to few artist, and the ones that the record label auspicate, or the ones you listen alive or in the radio, so you have a short vision over the different types of music . . . now you can listened music from everywhere, a tons of it . . . it's a better way to appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. IGNACIO,
    Your post would be a lot better if you were more careful with grammar and spelling. S0, pay more attention in class and don’t hesitate to ask me in case of doubt.

    Friday, 17 April 2009
    Technology . . .
    One of the objects of technology that (a:???) (used: WRONG TENSE) more oft( )en . . . not the more useful AND important, but the one I reaLly apreciate in verY (specificts: SEE NOT ON ADJECTIVES) moments of the day, (it's: DOUBLE SUBJECT, THE SUBJECT HERE IS ‘THE ONE’ IN THE PREVIOUS LINE) my mp3 player. I usually (used: WRONG TENSE) when im rid(-)ing my bike or ON the bus. I remember when i was (‘like’(TOO CASUAL): in 6TH grade and i (have: USE PAST a walkman, LATER i () got a cdplayer an after that i got a mp3 player. I had alwaYs (like: WRONG TENSE) music, so (i alwais: WRONG SPELLING) want the (posibiliti:WRONG SPELLING) to Hear it wherever i want and (wath ever: WRONG WORD, DO YOU MEAN ‘ i want. In the past i used to do (compilation: SINGULAR OR PLURAL?) of music on casettes and cd's, WHICH was a lot of waste of money and time. Now (its veri: WRONG SPELLING) easy to get new music from the internet and put it in the mp3 player. (This: COMPARE ‘this’ AND ‘these’) new tecnologies that can (storage: THIS IS A NOUN, USE A VERB) a big mass of media and transfer( ) IT in a short time, are evolving at every moment and the changes that ( this: WRONG WORD) technologies did to the percepcion and apPreciation OF ( ) music are enormous. In the past it was (veri dificult to ear: WRONG SPELLING) new music every day and (listened: INCORRECT TENSE) TO (PRONOUN MISSING) when ever you wanted. INSTEAD you usually (listen: WRONG TENSE) to A few (artist: USE PLURAL), and the ones that the record label (auspiciate: W TENSE), or the ones you (listen: WRONG TENSE) alive or in the radio, so you (have: WRONG TENSE) a short vision OF the diFferent tipes of music . . . now you can (listend TO: WRONG TENSE) music from every where, ( ) tons of it . . . it's ( ) a better (to aPpreciate it.
    NOTES:
    a) Adjectives never change, so they never add “s”. Ex. A boring film / many boring films

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re quite right Ignacio. Nowadays if you want to listen to a singer in particular you just go to sites like Ares or Youtube and there you are... When I was in my twenties (yeah, I admit it, a long time ago) sometimes we had to wait even for more than five years to get an album we wanted to have. And we were fascinated with the arrival of those messy cassette tapes that kept getting entangled and had that annoying hissing noise.

    ReplyDelete