Friday 8 May 2009

Photograpy

I’ve always had some passion about the photography. I like it because you can keep a moment out of time and space, a moment that you chose, is a perspective delivery picked, a own vision of something, where you can set the time, light, place, focus and colors about it, so it’s not only a own perspective of something, it’s a perspective that can in some point escape from reality. I really like every type of photo but I like especially the ones that bring me back a memory. Like the old family pictures, or from the school, or the photos from a trip. In my room I have two frameworks of photos, one it’s a family picture where is my dad, mother, my tree sisters, mi grandmother, and mi aunt. The picture was taken by mi uncle and it was in Iloca a beach in the south of Chile, a very cold beach. The other frameworks have 4 pictures from different places, but in all pictures are my sisters and I, and in one is also my dad, I can’t really tell when where they taken. I also like to see like professional pictures, I mean pictures taken by people that have a technical and esthetical background, people that in some way reflects about what are photographing, have and idea. For this I visit different web pages related to photography like http://agaudi.wordpress.com/. And I also like to see books of photography.

1 comment:

  1. Ignacio,
    I think you’re quite right about your definition of photography. I guess different people taking a photo of the same scene will come up with very different results and points of views.
    Please correct/ study the following:
    (about the photography). Why ‘the’ is unnecessary here?
    (is a perspective delivery picked): The subject is missing
    (a own vision): Say: ‘your own vision’ / ‘a personal vision’
    (where is my dad, mother) ,where you can see... / where there is...
    (in can’t really tell). I can’t?
    (when where they taken.): (a) ’where’ or ‘were’ (b) rewrite the words in the right order.
    (like to see like professional pictures), One word is unnecessary here
    (people that in some way reflects) people (they) .... reflect
    (what are photograping): Ther subject is missing. Can you correct this?

    ReplyDelete