Friday 21 August 2009

I WANT TO TRAVEL!!!!

Well well well . . . mmm I really want to go to Barcelona in this next vacations . . . I’m working and saving money for that, that’s the idea . . . I have my reason, it’s a beautiful place but I have been already there and I was hopping not to come back in a long time . . . because I wanted to travel to other places before. . . but how I said I have my reasons. But if something happens and I don’t travel to Spain instead I would like to travel the north of Peru and Ecuador . . .I meet a lot of people that says that you have to travel to those places, that is a friendly place whit beautiful beaches and landscapes. . And for the next year I would like to travel to New Zeeland or Australia , first to work and recover the money spend on the tickets and everything . . . and whit the extra money travel to the north, like Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, Laos and if I can and the money allow it, go to India. That’s a very big trip . . . I’m calculating like 7 moths for the whole thing . . . so I have one year and something to prepare it, but now I’m focus in Spain. I have a friend that traveled to new Zeeland to work and did that trip that I want to do.

In my short life I have the opportunity to travel and visit a lots of countries, but I think that Asia and Oceanic are places totally different from the places I already visit. I love to travel, to meet different people, places, landscapes, airs . . .and I will do it until I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment