Friday 21 August 2009

FIRST HALF !

I enjoy a lot the first term of this year, especially because a meet a lot of new people. In academic terms it was a good term, I pass all subjects with regular grades, taken in care that I have 8 subjects, in this term to. I was able to go out this winter vacation, I went whit my girlfriend to the central coast, but we first went to Pomaire and the Melipilla, we were “Conejeando”, in the road we were deciding our destiny, son after Melippilla we went to san Antonio then Cartagena and after that to el Tabo, and then to Isla Negra and we finally went to Algarrobo to a cousins house, we did all that in 4 days. It was a wonderful trip, for both of us, but especially for Marina because she is from another country and didn’t know the central coast. After that trip we take a rest of two days and with some friends we went three days to San Jose of Maipo, we have the luck that when we just arrive it was snowing.

In short terms it was a good firs half of the year . . . I hope that this one it’s better.

Ah! and welcome back to the blog!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice term.
    Please keep in mind the instructions. You were supposed to write an evaluation of last term but you ended up talking mainly about your holidays.
    Remember to use past tense where appropriate:
    I enjoyED a lot the first term of this year, especially because a mEt a lot of new people. In academic terms it was a good term, I passED all subjects with regular grades, CONSIDERING that I haD 8 subjects...

    ReplyDelete