Friday 26 June 2009

LAST ONE !

Nininiiiii this is my last post . . . I hope you enjoy it, I know …it wasn’t a very entertainment blog but I did my best to give some information and points of views, that I hope help someone. Well in this post I’ll write about my experience doing this blog, as an weekly English assignment
This is my firs blog, in the past I had tried to do one . . . just for the coolness, but I really never did it. So this was some of that things that once I have the intention to do but I didn’t do, ja! that is a score for me.
Like an assignment It`s was useful in a way to improve my English, a little bit it help me to practice mi writing, and to think issues in English. I note that I need to improve my vocabulary, I’m really shorts of concepts. Also this blogs help to do a more didactic class, and to use the internet and its tools in several ways, like the blog, doing research, using translators etc.
Sometimes I enjoy to write on my blogs but also other times I didn’t have much energy and enthusiasm to do it so I only do it as an assignment, writing the basic about an issue, but in the other hand there were times that I really like the issue that the assignment treat so I make an effort to write a good post, for example in the post about photograph, in this post I tried to explain in short words mi interest about the photography and in some way how I feel it, it wasn’t very hard and I really enjoy it. Other post that I like were the one about the anthropology links and the one about my career. Well thats al folks, see ya.

1 comment:

  1. Ignacio,
    Even though your speaking ability is OK, as you have realized, you need to learn a lot of things in terms of structures and vocabulary, so next term get down to work and try to attend classes more frequently so that you can improve your English even more.

    Nininiiiii this is my last post . . . I hope you enjoyED it, I know …it wasn’t a very entertainment blog but I did my best to give some information and points of views, that I hope THEY helpED someone. Well in this post I’ll write about my experience doing this blog, as A weekly English assignment
    This is my firs blog. In the past I had tried to do one . . . just for the coolness OF IT, but I really never did it. So this was some of tHOSE things that once I hAD the intention to do but I didn’t do, Ha! that is a score for me.
    AS an assignment IT was useful in a way to improve my English, it helpED me a little bit to practice MY writing, and to think ABOUT issues in English. I noteD that I need to improve my vocabulary, I’m really short(/) of concepts. Also thESE blogs helpED US to HAVE a more didactic class, and to use the internet and its tools in several ways, like the blog, doing research, using translators etc.
    Sometimes I enjoyED (/) writING on my blog but SOME other times I didn’t have much energy and enthusiasm to do it so I only DID it as an assignment, writing the basic about an issue, but, ON the other hand, there were times that I really likED the issue that the assignment DEALT WITH so I maDE an effort to write a good post, for example in the post about A photograph, in this post I tried to explain in FEW words mY interest about (/) photography and in some way how I feel ABOUT it, it wasn’t very hard and I really enjoyED it. Other postS that I likED were the one about the anthropology links and the one about my career. Well thaT´S alL folks, see ya.

    ReplyDelete