Friday 5 June 2009

A piece of future

Now I’ll talk a Little about the expectations that I have for my future . . . . recently I haven’t thinking a lot about it . . . I just want to pass this semester because it has been a hard one, so I don’t really have the energy to think beyond July, that I leave it for the next semester were I hope I found a good theme for my thesis, now I have some ideas but they are not really clear, the next year I must have a clear idea to finish this career. After that I might take a post grade, but sometimes I think is better star working and then in two o 3 years more take a post degree. So as you can see I don’t really have a clear picture of my future beyond a few years, but I know that I want to travel a lot, live in other cities and keep studying, learning. I may be living with some friends, not alone. I know I want to be in peace whit my self and whit what ill be doing, surrounded whit people that I care and love, I want to be fine whit normal problems. There are some things that I hope about mi in the future, but there are lots of other things that I've expectations: about other persons, situation, from the society etc.

1 comment:

  1. Ignacio,
    I know it’s hard to think about your future when you’ve got so many things to do right now, so many things to worry about.
    I hope you find a good topic for your thesis. I know from my own experience that that is a difficult task. Good luck with that.
    Here you have some more things to worry about…
    (recently I haven’t thinking a lot about it . . .) : I haven’t thought about it/ I haven’t been thinking about it/ I haven’t given it a lot of thought
    (I think ( ) is better star working): (a) subject missing , (b) To start working
    (about mi) : me
    (things that I've expectations: about other persons, situation, from the society etc. ): things that I've expectations about: persons (people), situations, society, etc.

    ReplyDelete