Friday 16 October 2009

Tv Serials

Favorite TV serial.
Hellooooo, it’s been a long time from my last post . . . but I’m back. Well in this post I’ll talk about TV serials, mmm actually I’m not fallowing anyone, but I have seen a lot, specially the typical one, from the serial channels Warner and Sony, like lost, Scrubs, doctor house etc. Now I’m waiting for the last season of Lost to come out.
When I fallow a TV serial it’s for its argument, the work in the character, the history, the photograph etc . . . in short terms when I see something that I like it’s not for the amount of special effects that it have or the amount of production, I like it because it was made whit care, like any good piece of art. But I also see serial that aren’t very good and don’t have that care component, so I see them just for fun, to see something.
Another type of serial that I like to watch . . . but I haven’t seen in a long time is animation. Like Evangelion, Lain, Death Note, Black Lagoon, Elfen Lied, Ergo proxy etc. I like this type of serial because you can make any type of reality that you want, so the histories usually goes beyond this reality, taking normal situation but whit a totally different content, and the work of the character usually it-s very deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment