Friday 30 October 2009

MUSIC!!!!

I think this will be my favorite post . . . because music it’s one the things that I likemore, in all of its senses. I love to hear music, to know new music, to learn about it, to play it, to feel it, etc etc. But this will be very superficial post because this issue it’s very wide.
Well ill start with my likes of music. . . . jajaja I listen to all type of music and I try to always hear something new, I search in web pages like MySpace, lastfm and in some dedicated music blog, and also from what i ear of other people. I used to hear a lot of rock like grunge, death metal, trash, punk, classical, etc. but at the same time I was listening Chilean music, folk, Argentinean rock, etc. Then I like to hear hip hop, electronic, etc. In short terms I like music by itself, I’m not attach to a specific type of music I like new things, experimental ones, I hear music because it’s something that’s makes me feel different, affects my senses and can transport me to another place, in myself, but also with other people, it’s something that’s belongs to everyone that feel it. It's universal and particular at the same time.
I also said that I like to play music. I star to play the guitar when I was fiveteen years old. But I stop to play it regular when I entered the university. I also learn to play a little bit of charango bass and trumpet. Next year I want to dedicate some important part of my time to play more, especially trumpet and guitar, to join some band or make one whit my friend. I live whit two and they also play the guitar and some piano and bass . . . I really don’t’ know what are we waiting . . . but well the university takes a lots of time. That’s all for now See you. . . . and ALWAIS LISTEN MUSIC!!!

1 comment:

  1. Music is also one of the things that I enjoy the most in life.
    Let me know when you have a concert, I would like to see you playing (provided that your music is not too noisy!!!)
    Please study the corrections.

    MUSIC!!!!
    I think this will be my favorite post . . . because music IS one the things that I like moST, in all of its senses. I love to LISTEN TO music, to know new KINDS OF music, to learn about it, to play it, to feel it, etc etc. But, I’M AFRAID this will be A very superficial post because this issue IS very wide.
    Well I´ll start with my music TASTES . . .HA, HA, HA, I listen to all typeS of music and I try to always hear something new, I search in web pages like MySpace, lastfm and in some dedicated/RELATED TO music blog, and also from what i Hear FROM other people. I used to LISTEN TO a lot of rock, like grunge, death metal, trash, punk, classical, etc. but at the same time I was listening TO Chilean music, folk, Argentinean rock, etc. Then I STARTED TO like LISTENING TO hip hop, electronic, etc. In short terms I like music by itself, I’m not attachED to a specific type of music, I like new things, experimental ones, I LISTEN TO music because it’s something that’s makes me feel different, affects my senses and can transport me to another place, in myself, but also with other people, it’s something that’s belongs to everyone that feelS it. It's universal and particular at the same time.
    I also said that I like to play music. I starTED to play the guitar when I was fiveteen years old. But I stopPED (/) playING it regularLY when I entered the university. I also learn to play a little bit of charango bass and trumpet. Next year I want to dEVOTE some important part of my time to play more, especially THE trumpet and guitar, AND ALSO, to join some band or make one whit my friend. I live whit two and they also play the guitar and some piano and bass . . . I really don’t’ know [what WE are waiting FOR]. . . but well the university takes a lots of time. That’s all for now See you. . . . and ALWAYS LISTEN MUSIC!!!

    ReplyDelete