Friday 13 November 2009

The Last one

This is my last year in the university as a regular student, the next year I’m going to do my thesis, grade exam and practice so this is my last course of English in this university. For mi general formation English it’s a powerful and useful tool, learning a second language expands our mind to other types of meanings and to another world of knowledge . . . in short terms to another whole world, but also I think it’s a necessary knowledge in this “global” times that we are living in, were the communication and information have an important place in this society. But the majority of English that I know it-s no because of this English course, I already knew English very well because when I was ten year old I lived one year in the States.
This course only help me to put in exercise mi actual English but the help was very marginal, when somebody reach a level of English it have to practice in a level accord to it . . . and the best way I think it is going to another country and just speak English, well that it’s a very difficult think to achieve, but I’m seriously thinking about it, because I mean what I say before, English it-s a powerful tool. But in the other hand maybe it’s better to learn another language besides English, for doing this I need to think hard in a good thesis that help me for doing a post degree or something like that, in this time I don’t really know.
Well this is my last post so is my goodbye to this blog, I hope somebody enjoy it . . . I enjoy to write this things, it is a good exercise to practice my English and to practice the writing.
Doing some kind of review of the course, it was a good course, not at my level (jajaja that really sounds elated) but I learn some vocabulary, grammar and as I said I put in practice my English. But for the people that didn’t know English this type of course are very useful, but this can’t be the last level it’s just too basically and we need a higher level, in other countries in the university you have to have two languages well known apart from the mother language. We hope that this English curse improves and well that all folks! Goodbye to you all!! See you in the feature!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you succeed in getting a scholarship to study in a foreign country and improve your level of English. Good luck to you!!!

    Corrected post:
    This is my last year in the university as a regular student, the next year I’m going to do my thesis, grading exam and practice so this is my last course of English in this university. For mi general formation English IS a powerful and useful tool, learning a second language expands our mind to other types of meanings and to another world of knowledge . . . in short terms to another whole world, but I also think it’s a necessary knowledge in this “global” times that we are living in, were the communication and information have an important place in this society. But MOST of THE English that I know IS noT because of this English course, I already knew English very well because when I was ten yearS old I lived in the States FOR one year.
    This course HAS only helpED me to put inTO PRACTICE mi actual English but the help was very marginal, when somebody reachES a level of English HE/SHE HAS to practice IT in a COURSE accordING to it . . . and the best way I think (/) is going to another country and just speak English, well that IS a very difficult thinG to achieve, but I’m seriously thinking about it, because I mean what I sAID before, English IS a powerful tool. But ON the other hand, maybe it’s better to learn another language besides English, for doing this I need to think hard OF a good thesis that WILL help me TO do a post degree or something like that, AT this time I really don’t know WHAT TO DO.
    Well this is my last post so is my goodbye to this blog, I hope somebody enjoyED it . . . I enjoyED writING thESE things, it is a good exercise to practice my English and to practice (/) writing/MY WRITING SKILLS.
    Doing some kind of review of the course, I WOULD SAY it was a good course . BUT not at my level (HaHaHa, that really sounds elated). NONETHELESS I learnT some vocabulary, grammar and, as I said BEFORE, I put my English inTO practice. But for the people that didn’t know English this type of course IS very useful. HOWEVER, this SHOULDN’t be the last level OF THIS PROGRAM, it’s just too basic(/) and we need a higher level. in other countries you have to have two well known languages AT the university, apart from the mother language. We hope that this English cOurse improves and well that all folks! Goodbye to you all!! See you in the fUture

    ReplyDelete